- Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
- Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the other/creative department
- Improving existing product designs and analyze working concepts launched by competitors of similar products to match quality and performance.
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
- Create design concepts and 2D/3D drawings to determine the best product.
- ITI, Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Math skills and attention to detail.
- A strong knowledge of computer assisted design (CAD), 2D and 3D design software, Solid edge, Proficient in MS Office and popular design softwares.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
(Multiple Positions are open for this Post)
Job Location – Head Office, Ankleshwar, Gujarat.